Thank you for being interested in a career at Lush Lavie, we can not wait to hear from you! We are a Black and Woman owned lingerie company known as Lush Lavié. Our mission is for anyone that wears any of our pieces to be able to live their fantasy. We are looking for dedicated and motivated individuals to be able to add to this mission statement and allow any person that steps into the pieces they create, to live their fantasy as well.
We would prefer for these individuals to be familiar with the brand and the brand's image, however, this is not a requirement. Individuals that have either followed the brand on any one of our social sites or have placed an order in the past. We want to create a customer to employee pipeline, the best kind. Apply to this role by emailing your resume to Lush@lushlavie.com
We are looking for a meticulous purchasing agent with the responsibility of maintaining the quality and quantity of inventory. The purchasing agent will be tasked with locating quality suppliers. In search of a long term relationship, preferably ones that have plus sizes available. Here at Lush Lavie, we value the quality and appearance of the products, therefore, the purchasing agent will be tasked with keeping up with market trends to ensure the inventory purchased matches the current demand.
- Verify purchase orders with available stock via comparison to the master lists.
- Correct mistakes or unclear orders and recommend comparable alternatives when products are out of stock.
- Schedule delivery of available stock items.
- Forward purchase orders to suppliers to ensure proper inventory.
- Verify product shipments
- Forward payment receipt documentation to authorize purchase payments.
- Maintain accurate and easily accessible files.
- Provide sound advice regarding scheduling, inventory planning and other control information based on your own collection, analysis and summarization of data and tends.
- Assess supplier profiles and analyze offers
- Prepare and implement effective negotiation tactics
- Manage relationships with key suppliers to maintain quality of goods, timely delivery and compliance with terms of contracts
- Analyze and resolve purchasing issues/discrepancies
- Review supplies to ensure quality
- Monitor stock levels
- Prepare and submit detailed reports (revenues, buying expenditures, etc.)
- Keep updated records
- Report KPI (Key Performance Indicator) data to assess, analyze and track vendor performance
- Participate in cost reduction activities, observe and report price increases.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Previous experience as a purchasing agent or in a similar position.
- Great time management
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong organization and documentation skills.
- Strong research and analytical skills.