Thank you for being interested in a career at Lush Lavie, we can not wait to hear from you! We are a Black and Woman owned lingerie company known as Lush Lavié. Our mission is for anyone that wears any of our pieces to be able to live their fantasy. We are looking for dedicated and motivated individuals to be able to add to this mission statement and allow any person that steps into the pieces they create, to live their fantasy as well.
We would prefer for these individuals to be familiar with the brand and the brand's image, however, this is not a requirement. Individuals that have either followed the brand on any one of our social sites or have placed an order in the past. We want to create a customer to employee pipeline, the best kind. Apply to this role by emailing your resume to Lush@lushlavie.com
We are looking for a virtual assistant that is organized, professional, and experienced. This is a remote position in which the employee will conduct communication for the company, therefore, all applicants must have strong communication skills.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Schedule appointments.
- Make cold calls to generate leads from a provided spreadsheet.
- Create content to post on the company’s social media channels.
- Conduct online research to find address and contact details for a given list of companies.
- Prepare presentations according to instructions given.
- Previous experience as a virtual assistant or related role
- Experience with online meeting software (like Zoom or WebEx), online chat/instant messaging, and group sharing platforms like Slack or Microsoft Teams
- Proficient with online calendars and scheduling
- Excellent writing, verbal communication, and time management skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to complete tasks with little supervision
- Social media content management
- 2+ years' experience of working on a Virtual Assistant or other relevant position
- Good practical experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets.
- Good practical experience with online calendars and scheduling٫ particularly Google Calendar
- Strong phone٫ email and instant messaging communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- High school diploma, or equivalent.