Thank you for being interested in a career at Lush Lavie, we can not wait to hear from you! We are a Black and Woman owned lingerie company known as Lush Lavié. Our mission is for anyone that wears any of our pieces to be able to live their fantasy. We are looking for dedicated and motivated individuals to be able to add to this mission statement and allow any person that steps into the pieces they create, to live their fantasy as well.
We would prefer for these individuals to be familiar with the brand and the brand's image, however, this is not a requirement. Individuals that have either followed the brand on any one of our social sites or have placed an order in the past. We want to create a customer to employee pipeline, the best kind. Apply to this role by emailing your resume to Lush@lushlavie.com
This is an on call position. As a growing business, we are consistently on the lookout for the best locations to open up stores and other endeavors. As the Realtor, the primary goal is to match us with properties that meet our needs. We do not have specific locations we are looking to purchase property in so the realtor can have their license from any state.
- Locate open houses, advertising services, and listings for properties
- Show properties that meet our needs
- Research local market for value and comparable pricing and negotiate sale on our behalf
- Monitor property listings
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
- Appraise property values.
- Advise client on the buying process, market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, and related matters.
- Accompany client during visits to and inspections of property, and advise them on the suitability and value of the property they are visiting.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing the signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Arrange for title searches to determine whether clients have clear property titles.
- Deliver promotional presentations to current or prospective customers.
- Investigate client financial and credit status to determine eligibility for financing.
- Develop a network of attorneys, mortgage lenders, and contractors to whom clients may be referred.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Real estate licensure or certification
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Knowledge of real estate sales process, including local, state, and federal property regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of purchase process
- Strong communication and negotiation skills